Contact Customer Service of Wicked Store
- By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : +331 34 42 68 68
- By post :
AEB WICKED SPORTZ DISTRIBUTION
25, route de Menandon,
95300, PONTOISE - France
Warning : In order to optimize the processing of your requests, please specify after the mention "Customer Service" the subject of your mail
- Supporting documents
- Request for information
In your letter, please also indicate your surname, first name, email and the order number.
The consumer is reminded, within the framework of the legal guarantee of conformity, that he:
- Benefits from a period of two years from the delivery of the property to act.
- Can choose between repairing or replacing the good, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L217-9 of the consumer code. The seller may not proceed according to the choice of the buyer if this choice entails a manifestly disproportionate cost with regard to the other method, taking into account the value of the good or the importance of the defect
- Is exempted from providing proof of the existence of the lack of conformity during the 24 months following the delivery of the new item.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of the commercial guarantee that may cover your property.
Latent Defects Warranty
The guarantee relating to defects in the thing sold, also called "guarantee against hidden defects", is provided for in articles 1641 to 1648 of the Civil Code. It is recalled that the consumer can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of article 1641 of the civil code and that in this case he can choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction of the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the civil code.
Failure caused by negligence, damage or misuse on your part voids the manufacturer's warranty. In this case, the product may be returned to you as is, or repaired upon acceptance and prior payment of an estimate drawn up by the manufacturer or its after-sales service. The manufacturer's guarantee does not deprive the buyer and/or the consumer of the provisions of the legal guarantees (in particular the guarantee against hidden defects or the legal guarantee of conformity).
To be able to benefit from the guarantee of the products, it is imperative to keep the purchase invoice of the product and to keep the packaging.